About Us Trade Disputes & Advisories

List of Chinese companies involved in trade disputes

Latest Trade Advisories

Procedure to register a trade dispute complaint with the Consulate

Indian enterprise intending to register a complaint against a Chinese company, belonging to the jurisdiction of the Consulate, should write to the Consulate at:
Consul (Commercial)

Consulate General of India, Guangzhou


Units 1401-1404, 14th Floor, HNA Tower 8, Linhe Zhong Road Tianhe District Guangzhou-510610, China 


Tel电话: +86-20-8550-1501 to 05

Fax传真: +86-20-8550-1510/8550-1513

The Indian company should send the following details of the case as mentioned below in a word/pdf document.

1. Name of Indian Company:
2. Contact Person with designation:
3. Address:
4. Contact No:
5. Fax No:
6. E-mail:
7. Name of Chinese Company:
8. Contact person with designation:
9. Address:
10. Contact No:
11. Fax No:
12. E-mail:
13. Amount involved in US Dollars:
14. Nature of complaint against the Chinese company:
15. Present status of the dispute:
16. Certificates/documents enclosed:
17. Narration of the case with chronology: